Sunday, February 3, 2008

And the LUSH goes to...

Congratulations to Tami at Welcome to Parenthood!

You are now the proud owner, or rather you will be when I get my lazy self to the post office, of some incredibly smelly Lushie goodness.

To the rest of you losers (just kidding, I loved the visitors)- Thank you all for the comments. And thanks for the compliments on the "Not Trying For a Boy" name. Sorry to those of you that deal with the same frustration.

To "j": Oh, I love Bath Bombs too. And I have used random bath bombs and the Lush bath bombs. There is just no comparison. Sadly, I don't use them that often though because although LushMan provides me with Lush, he has yet to provide me with a good Lush tub. So, I Lush in the shower mostly. If you end up with one, the Butterball is a very good place to start.

Killlashandra: There are LUSH stores in the US now, but it doesn't look like there are any near you. LUSH is a great excuse to get some good music and go on a road trip!

Shannon- Wow, you failed with those handsome men, huh?

Rachel- Oooh, therapy. I'm drooling now.

Team Zachary- I gave my mom a gift one year that had Sonic Death Monkey in it. She was like "What the ...." but she ended up loving it!

just jaime- You're thinking of Honey I Washed the Kids. It does smell amazing. My kids use that soap in their bath.

runlikeagirl- Wow, "the best giveaway". Thanks. Does your closet smell amazing now? I love how new LUSH makes the entire room smell like the store.

Meleah the Mommy - My sister has boy/girl twins and gets the same comments all the time. People are just stupid.

Williams' Family- I bet you are so disappointed that you locked yourself in your room, under your covered and cried for 6 weeks. Congratulations on your newest son!

0 comments: